- Privacy of our site users is of great importance to us, and we make every effort to protect it. These rules explain how we use your personal information;
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage and use
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website;
- information about the email address you used to register on our website;
- information you entered while creating a profile on our website;
- information such as your name and email address that you provided when you signed up for our mail messages and / or mailings;
- information you entered while using the services of our website;
- information generated when using our site, including information on the time, frequency and conditions of its use;
- information contained in any message that you send to us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and the meta data;
- any other personal information you provided to us. Before disclosing to us any third party personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of this information in accordance with these rules.
Your personal information use
Personal information you provided us with through our website will be used for the purposes set out in these rules or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- our website and business administration;
- our website personalization for you;
- providing you with the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages;
- sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending you emails that you specifically requested;
- sending you e-mailings if you ordered it (you can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mailings from us);
- sending you marketing messages regarding our business activities or business activities of carefully selected third-party companies, which, in our opinion, may interest you by publishing or, if you specifically consented to it, by sending e-mail or using similar technologies (you can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, these third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from this data);
- processing requests and complaints made by you or against you regarding our website;
- in order to ensure the security of our site and to prevent fraud;
- to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website); and
- for other purposes.
Personal information disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and purposes set out in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies to the extent and purposes set out in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- in cases where this is required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or future lawsuits;
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or protecting our legal rights (including providing information to other parties to prevent fraud or reduce credit risks);
- to any person who, as we reasonably believe, may submit a request to a court or other authorized body for disclosure of this personal data and, in our reasonable opinion, that court or an authorized body will issue an order for disclosure of this personal data.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as provided in these policies.
Personal information international transfers
- the information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use this information in accordance with these rules.
- the personal information you publish on our website through the Internet can be accessed worldwide. We cannot prevent third parties from using it or misusing it for criminal purposes.
- by agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information specified in these Rules.
Personal information retention
- this Section establishes company policies and procedures for the retention of personal information. These policies and procedures are intended to help us fulfill our legal obligations to retain and remove personal information;
- personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes should not be retained for longer than is necessary to achieve this purpose or purposes.
Your personal information protection
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data are processed on time no longer than it is necessary for their legitimate purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules and to publish a new revision of them on our site. You should periodically review this web site to ensure that you understand the content of the changes made to these policies. We may also inform you of changes to these policies by sending an email or through the private messaging system of our site.
When providing us with your personal data for processing, you have following rights:
- you may request access to your personal data;
- you may request that any incorrect personal data about you be corrected;
- you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- you have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
In furtherance these rights, you need to contact us with a written application sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to details of third-party websites and individuals. We do not have the management tools and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties and companies in this field.
Please let us know in a timely manner if your personal information we hold needs an update or correction.
This Policy does not apply to hyperlinked sites on our site.